Nonprofit Booth Application
Nonprofit organizations are invited to setup booths and/or tables to share information with the public about the work that do in the community.
- The booth fee is $50 (you will be billed upon approval of your application)
- The booth size is 10’ x 10’ (if you need additional space, you will be charged for a second booth)
- Each organization must supply their own 10′ x 10′ pop-up tent, chairs, etc.
- TENTS MUST HAVE A PERMANENTLY AFFIXED LABEL stating that the tent is FIRE RESISTANT
- Street lamps will provide light in the evening, however, vendors may bring battery powered lamps to supplement lighting
- THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE and GENERATORS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Organizations must check-in at the vendor sign-up table upon arrival, where they will receive a wrist band and vendor pass
- Parking will be $5 for the entire day at either the 91 South Garage or the Civic Center garage, both are located 1.5 blocks from Court Square the festival site (see map)