The Springfield Jazz & Roots festival is a nonprofit program made possible by volunteers, donors, and sponsors. Blues to Green is a small but mighty nonprofit that brings our community together to make Springfield’s premier event a reality. You get to have fun, help give something wonderful to our community, connect with others, and get a free t-shirt!
- Greeting & registering attendees at the gates
- Arts and music activities
- Hospitality / Backstage Assistance / Vendor Assistance
- Staffing festival & merchandising tables
- “Green Team’ recycling team to keep the festival area green and clean
- Gate Monitoring & General Festival assistance
- Parking assistance and giving directions
- Setup and Takedown
We are committed to ensuring that all volunteers are valued and supported, and we collectively foster an atmosphere of inclusion and respect for all attendees.