The Springfield Jazz & Roots festival is a nonprofit program made possible by volunteers, donors, and sponsors. Blues to Green is a small but mighty nonprofit that brings our community together to make Springfield’s premier event a reality. You get to have fun, help give something wonderful to our community, connect with others, and get a free t-shirt!
- Set-up on Friday afternoon 8/12 before the event
- 4-hour shifts all day at the festival 8/13
- Staff information tables
- Greet attendees
- Run arts & music activities
- Provide artist hospitality
- Opportunities for people of all ages and abilities
We are committed to ensuring that all volunteers are valued and supported, and we collectively foster an atmosphere of inclusion and respect for all attendees.